Are symphonic orchestra nights boring? (Should watch!)

Find a song that you like or that inspires you? Post it here.
Formal dresscode and very civilized behaviour of foremost high society's established finer culture members, placed on their backside for hours, with perhaps an intermission and a cucumber sandwich and a glass of white wine..

That is what goes through the head of many, when they hear the phrase "symphonic orchestra nights* "
Not so much in Australia..
This is absolutely Amazing! Cranck you Volume UP, and enjoy this stunning symphonic orchestra performance!

If you invoke autoplay in youtube the surprise is even bigger, so dont look at the title :D

(Unless last prom -of cause :)
I'm not trying to be offensive or something :lol:

This orchestra thing I witness is really some sort of a dellusion of grandure .
they took like the most famous club song ever and just play it , what do you expect people will have fun for sure . It's some marketing trick .

My favorite electronic music coming from Australia is the band " ART VS SCIENCE " .
They ain't popular and I never understood why ,
Maybe it has to do with putting your money on promotion or something because they are superb and all their music clips worth watching .
I liked it, and had seen it before.

Been wondering if only symphonic orchestra instruments were used.....

Sounds like the cheated a tiny bit, I am wondering about a drum machine and 1 synth?
It sounds cool, I'll give you that.
musikbear wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:35 pm
Formal dresscode and very civilized behaviour of foremost high society's established finer culture members, placed on their backside for hours, with perhaps an intermission and a cucumber sandwich and a glass of white wine..

That is what goes through the head of many, when they hear the phrase "symphonic orchestra nights* "
This is kind of cool and perhaps unexpected (especially in regards to electronic music), but the conecpt actually isn't that uncommon. I still have some tapes lying around from the Munich Symphonic Sound Orchestra, which released several volumes of "The Sensation of Sound - Pop goes classic", featuring orchestral renditions of popular titles of the time. You could of course argue about the quality, personally I often prefer the original songs, but I guess if you want a really bombastic and sentimental version of "Let it be", there you go (found it on YouTube by the way, if anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwPBQi74t_Y). But even they (as Gbs suggested here) had to supplement synthesizers and electric guitars to make it work.

Still, I'm yet to hear of any other club nights in concert halls.
Thanks