Captcha Services Statistics?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Maybe someone knows a user-friendly site that publishes information about the captcha?
Rebec wrote: me too, but there are no scaling. it is a qt-limitation afaiu.
Begins wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:24 pm
LMMS contains a number of synthesisers and other tools, which often appear as a small panel if opened up. Similar features exist in other DAWs, such as Logic. The relative size of a panel, compared with the main display is often a problem. There are panels which open up in Logic which are far too big, and obscure the tracks and other data which are underneath. Conversely there are also panels which are far too small, so that it's very hard to know what's going on.

In LMMS many of the synthesisers (instruments) open up as fixed size panels, and these are often too small. I'm not suggesting making them all bigger, though some ways of doing that might be helpful. Dragging on the corners of each panel does not resize it - which is a common way of changing a panel size in some software. Other ways are to have some key codes to expand or contract a panel.

I'm not trying to suggest one method over another, but simply to point out that some of the panels are (for me, at least) far too small, while others might find some too big. Some form of control over panel sizes would be very helpful.
When LMMS gets a total rebuild that will most likely be addressed.
I recently posted a video that shows how to scale LMMS-UI with win10
I use that mandatorily because of bad sight: