Game sounds and game effects tuts (For game devs)

Write guides and how-tos about LMMS for other members.
wonderful
amaretosdefractor wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:02 pm
wonderful
Thanks.
What game sound, do you want me to make a tutorial for?
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:01 am
amaretosdefractor wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:02 pm
wonderful
Thanks.
What game sound, do you want me to make a tutorial for?
I think that user just had an an offtopic reply with a link inserted removed after I reported it yesterday, just so you know. But there's a slight chance I might be mistaking them for someone else. After all, that reply is removed now, so there's no way to check. (Also interesting tutorial(s) for a cool purpose. As I don't have too good of a grip of BitInvader or FreeBoy myself, I'm going to be impressed by anyone who does.)
Mampfwurm wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:06 am
I think that user just had an an offtopic reply with a link inserted removed after I reported it yesterday, just so you know. But there's a slight chance I might be mistaking them for someone else. After all, that reply is removed now, so there's no way to check.
Okay. Thanks for that info.

Mampfwurm wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:06 am
(Also interesting tutorial(s) for a cool purpose. As I don't have too good of a grip of BitInvader or FreeBoy myself, I'm going to be impressed by anyone who does.)
Thanks.
Yeah, it does take a bit of getting used to BitInvader, Freeboy and Nescaline. I'll upload some more sound tuts, during the summer vacation holidays. :D