A Few Open Source VST Samplers You Might Need

Write guides and how-tos about LMMS for other members.
There are a few open source samplers I want to share for you today, that you can use with LMMS :

Grace Sampler - MIT License , you can find it in github, after searching it on google, builds available just for Windows Platform

- WAV, AIF and SND audio formats supported.
- SFZ patch import

Instant Sampler - BSD License, you can find it on plugins4free site, builds available on Windows and MAC [AU Only] Platforms

- Loop Tool / Slicer

Ninjas2 - GPL 3.0 License, you can find it in github too, builds available on Windows, MAC and Linux Platforms

- Slicer
- 128 Voice Polyphonic
- Maximum Of 128 Slices
- Pitching Of The Samples (+/- 12 semitones) Via Midi Pitchbend

SAM-SPL - GPL 3.0 License, you can also find it in github repositories, builds available on Windows and MAC Platforms

- MPC Looking
- Pad Triggering
- Slicer
- Edit The Sample (Trim, Cut, Crop, Normalize, Resample)

I hope these samplers will help you and I wish you a great week ahead! Cheers!
Mastartiq wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:51 am
There are a few open source samplers I want to share for you today, that you can use with LMMS :
Thank you Mastartiq!
Have you tested if all settings are preserved in LMMS projects after reopening.
That has been an issue with a number of Samplers.
Grace had problems, afair.
musikbear wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:04 pm
Mastartiq wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:51 am
Thank you Mastartiq!
Have you tested if all settings are preserved in LMMS projects after reopening.
That has been an issue with a number of Samplers.
Grace had problems, afair.
Did not tested that, but in LMMS there are some plugins that have these issues, by not preserving the settings we might want to remain unmodified and remembered. For example I have an issue with the Ambience reverb plugin made by Smartelectronix as well for DSK SynthDrums. For now the only thing I can do about that is to print / export in a wav file the synth or sample affected, by Ambience reverb for example. I think LMMS needs a well-rounded presets saving or patcher, both for effects in the mixer channel and for the individual instrument plugins, so it will preserve the settings and can open anytime needed.
Mastartiq wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:48 pm
For now the only thing I can do about that is to print / export in a wav file the synth or sample affected
Well not only..
There is a trick.
I described it in a video where a promising vo-corder failed, and that gave me the idea how to bypass the fail: