Three suggestion! Please remove "+" "-" button!

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
suggestion 1:
1.3 has "+" "-" button, it's very, very dangerous! Sometimes I pressed the button unconscious,all the project were damaged. I often don't notice it when I just click it. It was too late when I found out! I can't undo it, and I can't recover to previous status.

suggestion 2:
please add a "back to begining" button! I often want to go back to begining, but I have to click stop and drag the scroll slider, it's waste of time, I hope LMMS can add a go back to begining button

suggestion 3:
sampletank free vst can't show instrument list correctly, It always flashes then disappears.
xk_music wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:30 am
suggestion 1:
1.3 has "+" "-" button, it's very, very dangerous! Sometimes I pressed the button unconscious,all the project were damaged. I often don't notice it when I just click it. It was too late when I found out! I can't undo it, and I can't recover to previous status.
+/- shifts patch in VSts, if the VST has focus, is that what you mean?
suggestion 2:
please add a "back to begining" button! I often want to go back to begining, but I have to click stop and drag the scroll slider, it's waste of time, I hope LMMS can add a go back to begining button
Press HOME
suggestion 3:
sampletank free vst can't show instrument list correctly, It always flashes then disappears.
[/quote]
When an UI flicker, goto Settings| General| Embedding (afair)
Here set to NO Embedding
Sorry, I didn't express myself clearly enough. The "+""-" insert bar button in song-editor often make the midi blocks move away, some moved and some not. When I found it I can't remember when I clicked it. It's just a suggestion, maybe it's useful for other needs. for that just ignore my suggestion.
xk_music wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:57 pm
Sorry, I didn't express myself clearly enough. The "+""-" insert bar button in song-editor often make the midi blocks move away, some moved and some not. When I found it I can't remember when I clicked it. It's just a suggestion, maybe it's useful for other needs. for that just ignore my suggestion.
xk_music wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:57 pm
OHH.. Those buttons are brand new. They are 'just' another way to access the VERY useful SH+ ins/del combo for pushing everything in song-editor.
If that malfunction in 1.3 you have, then you found a bug.
My 1.3 is not the newest, so there may be something different in yours
This is how it is supposed to work:
Pushing everything upstream with the PLUS-button:
Place play-head at a position with no playhead-overlapping clips
Press +_button.
All clips upstream for playhead is moved one bar to the right!

Pulling everything downstream with the MINUS-button:
Place play-head at a position with no playhead-overlapping clips
Press -_button.
All clips upstream for playhead is moved one bar to the left!

Does your version do this or are some clips not moving?
Image:

Everything to the right of play-head, except the clip marked NO, will move to the right when PLUS-button is pressed.