I made an album :)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
So cool! I wish I could give you a good critique but I'm pretty new. Your music kind of has a nice synthwave and trance style mixed with ambient music. Very atmospheric.

You are so good with modulation too! Your drums and pads also have many different sounds (not just one sound) and the melodies are well composed. I think your music could sound better with even more structure (chords, bridges, minor/major chorus, etc).

That said, I don't know much about the genre/style of this music so this could make it too busy. It seems this style is similar to lo-fi, chill sort of music in that it doesn't use a lot of structure other than an intro and outro.

I've been trying to learn and I discovered something called 'the circle of fifths' and how chord progressions are made. Still learning though... it's confusing but interesting!

Keep up the awesome work and thanks for sharing it with the community. :-)
A lot of really great grooves on this project! The Trace of Passion, Toxic, and Passing by Another Sensation all stood out to me. Gonna have The Trace of Passion on repeat for a while. Everything felt intentional, the different sections never felt like they stayed for too long. You did a really great job filling up the space without cluttering the mix. A lot of these tracks made me feel happy. Excited to hear what you make next :D
Listening to it now. I like Meet Me at the Bar, it reminds me a little of some of the early 90s stuff I used to listen to. A bit like an Oakenfield remix of a Happy Mondays tune or something. (There's a good mix of different styles on the album too, other tracks remind me of different eras and artists.)

Nice work Rafael.
Guys thanks a lot for the feedback!