covid19 ..ya

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
79 posts
Corona is a family name for a group of viruses.

A corona virus is nothing new, but this seems to be as you said a new mutated version.

Questions I still have after allot of investigating.
Why is this new virus put on the A list of contagious deceases while in other years just as many people died of flue.

Why does my government and the media, keep taking about infected people, when they should say people with a positive PCR test.

Why do I hear claus and the prime minister of my country say, that corona is a great opportunity.
The great reset, build back better.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Schwab
Gps wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 pm
Corona is a family name for a group of viruses.
Correct! I hate it when peeps say "corona-infected"
A corona virus is nothing new, but this seems to be as you said a new mutated version.
No its a brand new virus

Questions
Why is this new virus put on the A list of contagious deceases while in other years just as many people died of flue.
Because if Covid was threaded by authorities as they threat the seasonal flue, covid has the potential to kill significantly more people
Why does my government and the media, keep taking about infected people, when they should say people with a positive PCR test.
Idk
Why do I hear claus and the prime minister of my country say, that corona is a great opportunity.
Because they are idiots or the quote is wrong
The great reset, build back better.
Part of Qanon conspiracy claims. I do not listen to that.
If only it was just Qnan saying this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJTnkzl3K64

Professor Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, discusses his new book "Covid-19: The Great Reset."

I cant find the quote I am looking for, but have seen it with my own eyes, also my prime minister.

This raised questions in our parliament.....

What did he mean with build back better ?
Wow! Whenever you hear these old politician guys, making suspicious statements like that, you have to be concerned.
One thing that really bothers me , is conspiracy theories predicting a third wave.

Exactly what is coming. :(
Gps wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:47 pm
One thing that really bothers me , is conspiracy theories predicting a third wave.
Exactly what is coming. :(
Noo atm we are deep in snow, and that is not to our advantage.
Come April, you will see decreasing numbers, and that is exactly as expected.
We are on the backside of the 2. vira-season, and all we need to do now, is to prevail for a couple of month, then all gets not only better, but fine.
If only the shipments of the phizer and moderna vaccine would arrive a bit faster, then covid should be a nasty memory in late august.
The AstraZenica vaccine should NOT have been approved! 60% success is not acceptable!
I cant believe you wrote that. :(

It will be over, only when we stand up and say enough is enough.
Were are all the dead people they predicted?

Last year not more people died of corona then of flue in other years.

How is it possible you still believe our governments? :(
I mostly handle everything on my own. I can occasionally go and get help with my nursing schoolwork, but I do have to pay for this service, you know. Case studies, research papers, clinical simulations, and patient care plans are just a few examples of the many formats and types of assignments that nursing homeworks may encounter. Students are frequently required to use their understanding of pharmacology, anatomy, and other nursing principles in real-world circumstances.
< comment removed! Political statements are NOT allowed! Read the RULES!!!!
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
79 posts