What's a Cheap but Decent MIDI Controller?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Any suggestions for an affordable but decent enough MIDI controller?

I guess the main thing is that it is velocity sensitive, and the keys aren't TINY. I do have small hands so if the keys are a bit smaller, that is actually better for me. But I just don't want to be smashing neighboring keys (I am a horrible keyboard player).

I might need to play it live as a sort of keyboard. Again, I am a really BAD keyboard player, so most likely I would only play VERY simple melodies on it, or just some pads in octaves, or maybe the occasional chord or two (as long as they don't involve more than three notes).

Mabe 36 keys would be good for me??? I am just guessing here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It would aslo be great if I could plug a MIDI guitar in to it and use it as a synth live, but I guess that would be a different thing altogether?

A bonus would be if it had a (velocity sensitive) drum pad, but that is just a bonus. I guess I could just map out the keys on the keyboard for a drum sound?!?!?!

Thanks in advance.
Cheap midi guitars don't exist as far as I know.

The midi keyboard I have:

https://www.thomann.de/nl/m_audio_keyst ... 32_mk3.htm

If you want to be able to play with both hands this one is probably a bit too small.
You can however use all 88 ? notes in LMMS. The keyboard has an octaves up and down function.
Planet wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:22 pm
I might need to play it live as a sort of keyboard.
In that case you need a full-sized KB not in respect to octaves, but key-size.
Its really difficult to perform on sub-sized keyboards.
The option for plugging in a guitar kicks the pricetag upstairs!
But what i would suggest would be to not downsize your wishlist, but instead find a used keyboard!
Bands are folding every day, and there is always good gear for sale -John Lennon's first guitar was from a pawn-broker.. so..