record music

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Could someone give me a website to register my music for free? I don't want anyone stealing my music, I accept suggestions from a safe and reliable website
Barretoproducer wrote: ↑
I would like to record my music and keep it protected and safe. Need music lab report help and a reliable service to register my music.
Hello,

Do you mean a copyright registration? Or a website where you can sell your music?
There're copyright.gov and safecreative.org (10 free submissions with "all rights reserved").
Music is unique because each track has two copyrights. One is the copyright of the song - the musical composition that consists of the lyrics and the underlying music (beat, instrumental). The other is the copyright in the sound recording itself - which of these do you need, exactly? Among the options that my musician friend used was music promotion, I donno how suitable this option is, but a friend spoke positively about it. Find info about the Berne Convention. It sets a "universal copyright", meaning that the work isn`t registered until it`s actually registered with the US Copyright Office.