Game sounds and game effects tuts (For game devs)

Write guides and how-tos about LMMS for other members.
wonderful
amaretosdefractor wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:02 pm
wonderful
Thanks.
What game sound, do you want me to make a tutorial for?
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:01 am
amaretosdefractor wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:02 pm
wonderful
Thanks.
What game sound, do you want me to make a tutorial for?
I think that user just had an an offtopic reply with a link inserted removed after I reported it yesterday, just so you know. But there's a slight chance I might be mistaking them for someone else. After all, that reply is removed now, so there's no way to check. (Also interesting tutorial(s) for a cool purpose. As I don't have too good of a grip of BitInvader or FreeBoy myself, I'm going to be impressed by anyone who does.)
Mampfwurm wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:06 am
I think that user just had an an offtopic reply with a link inserted removed after I reported it yesterday, just so you know. But there's a slight chance I might be mistaking them for someone else. After all, that reply is removed now, so there's no way to check.
Okay. Thanks for that info.

Mampfwurm wrote:
(Also interesting tutorial(s) for a cool purpose. As I don't have too good of a grip of BitInvader or FreeBoy myself, I'm going to be impressed by anyone who does.)
Thanks.
Yeah, it does take a bit of getting used to BitInvader, Freeboy and Nescaline. I'll upload some more sound tuts, during the summer vacation holidays. :D
I'm not a game developer, but I like when the game has nice music and most importantly for me is the design.
Wow great!!!

I'm interested in ANY cool sounds you can make by either freeboy, nescaline or sid or other plugins.
Is there a way to figure out how to 'find' the sounds? Or is it a long time of trying and trying until you have a sound that sounds like something recognizable?
Mampfwurm wrote:
(Also interesting tutorial(s) for a cool purpose. As I don't have too good of a grip of BitInvader or FreeBoy myself, I'm going to be impressed by anyone who does.)
Thanks.
Yeah, it does take a bit of getting used to BitInvader, Freeboy and Nescaline. I'll upload some more sound tuts, during the summer vacation holidays. :D
[/quote]

Yes please upload more!
blender.girl wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:02 am
Wow great!!!

I'm interested in ANY cool sounds you can make by either freeboy, nescaline or sid or other plugins.
Is there a way to figure out how to 'find' the sounds? Or is it a long time of trying and trying until you have a sound that sounds like something recognizable?
Thanks! I'm glad you like the sounds I made.

blender.girl wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:02 am
The wave symbols are the keys to making different sounds.

Sometimes I just play around with the wave symbols and dials, and get cool effects. It took weeks and months of practice, to understand what the wave symbols, buttons and dials do. Sometimes I would accidently create a sound, that sounds like a famous sound, from nes games like Mario Bros etc.