Translating LMMS

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi, I want to help translate LMMS, so I went to Transifex of LMMS and tried to join the team, but my language ins't there, and it says that if I can't find the language I want, I need to perform a 'request language action', but when I go there, I see that my language I want is already added. What can I do now?
Betzalel Maor wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:21 pm
Hi, I want to help translate LMMS, so I went to Transifex of LMMS and tried to join the team, but my language ins't there, and it says that if I can't find the language I want, I need to perform a 'request language action', but when I go there, I see that my language I want is already added. What can I do now?
First off, Welcome to the Forum Betzalel Maor!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

Thank you for wanting to help with LMMS!
Could you tell me what language this is about?
Thanks for the replay.
I managed to join the team at the end, I saw that joining a team sent a request, so I was accepted!
Now my question is how can I know if my language is going to be published to LMMS?
Betzalel Maor wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:01 pm
Thanks for the replay.
I managed to join the team at the end, I saw that joining a team sent a request, so I was accepted!
Now my question is how can I know if my language is going to be published to LMMS?
It will if you do a good job :)
Hi, friend. I also often have problems with translation. I have often used various services for this before, such as Google Translate, but have not always been satisfied with the quality. But then I found an excellent online service with which I translated the text from english to malay that I needed for work. And he was pleased with the result. Try to use this platform and maybe you will like the quality of the translation.