Help with LMMS 1.3.0 alpha in windows. STK missing

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Whenever i try to load mallets an error occurs: Your Stk-installation seems to be incomplete. Please make sure the full Stk-package is installed!

Where (and how) do i install the stk? i already have the stk-master zip downloaded, i just don't know what to do with it. Help?
Try this.
Download this folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
Place it in (Your LMMS program folder)/data.
In my case, LMMS is in program files, so

But if your LMMS is elsewhere,

Just place it in your LMMS\data folder.
Generic_mexican_user wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:07 am
Whenever i try to load mallets an error occurs: Your Stk-installation seems to be incomplete. Please make sure the full Stk-package is installed!

Where (and how) do i install the stk? i already have the stk-master zip downloaded, i just don't know what to do with it. Help?
Mallets are a flawed instrument. You wont be able to use Bars & Bowls at all, and other settings may also glitch. I' am a little distressed that i have to say, that it has been like that Always 🙄
musikbear wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:11 am
Generic_mexican_user wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:07 am

Mallets are a flawed instrument. You wont be able to use Bars & Bowls at all, and other settings may also glitch. I' am a little distressed that i have to say, that it has been like that Always 🙄
but it used to work just fine on my other computer? The problem didn't happened until i installed LMMS in this new computer. could i be misremembering? :<

also, it seems like this situation is very different. It's not just the bars and bowls. all the sounds are missing from Mallets. Is there anything i can do?
It's a 1.3 Alpha problem and happens if you're installing a fresh install.
Just follow my instructions. This bug is on its way to being fixed but until then just do as i suggested above.
Musikbear see https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/6464