Two New March Synthwave Rock Beats Served Up...

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Good Friday morning, and Happy Spring, Team LMMS!

I have completed for the first time, two new metal/rock-flavored synth-wave beats for March!

The first is a bit cruise-worthy with some bells (and whistles--no pun intended) called, "Neon Ride":

via SoundCloud: Neon Ride
via YouTube: Neon Ride

and the second is a bit reflective with a little keyboard (and a light thrash-like tone) called "Potara Sunset":

via SoundCloud: Potara Sunset
via YouTube: Potara Sunset

Since it's my first time creating anything synth-wave, please go easy on me...it's not my best effort, but it's a start to improve on it! Nevertheless, do lend an ear to both, and give me your two cents! Spring is in the air!!!
Wooah! Dude, both of those synthwave tunes, sound really cool. And you put your rock guitar melodies in both tracks too. Nice. That is some great musical work there dude. :D 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:31 am
Wooah! Dude, both of those synthwave tunes, sound really cool. And you put your rock guitar melodies in both tracks too. Nice. That is some great musical work there dude. :D 8-)
You see... not to brag, but I told you so, @BrandyStarBrite! You knew I was going to thrown in that 'rockin' touch! Thanks so much! I'm happy that you enjoyed them. Stay tuned for the next pair!