Where can I find a good WAV to MP3 converter?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
As I understand in your post you have made a mistake. However, nothing wrong. I also like to listen to remixes of very old tracks, but it is so difficult to find them in iTunes. I had been suffering from it for 5 years, before one time saw an advertisement of a program which convert mp3. Nowadays, it is the most quickly and safe way to download tracks. I do it using the app, but if you need it, all the options are available online on their website. Really can't understand why google always recommends completely inconvenient to use. Think that it should help you.
I suggest you to use mp3 juice, yt mp3 or youtube to mp3
DJStarbreaker wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:04 am
That was a typo, I meant mp4.
I heard about a site called Zamzar that can convert wav. to mp4. Hopefully that helps.
Here is a list for this
Convert2MP3 alternative/deutschland
So, apparently, I am too old-fashioned to appreciate music streaming and, especially when I travel abroad, I like to have it stored in my memory card.
I used to download music with emule, but nowadays it's not so efficient anymore. I tried u-torrent, but it's not very friendly: too many clicks required to download a single song
Mp3juice... if you can find it.
I tried Songr but found very few songs.

I also tried some online tools to download mp3 from youtube, but the video's audio track is not always "clean" (maybe there are seconds of silence at the end, volume can vary between different videos...)...quite different from the experience I used to have.
Anyway, I could adapt to this, if I could find an efficient tool with no annoying ads.

Is it possible that today's music is so easy to listen to but... so difficult to store on a hard disk?
Do you have any advice? How do you download music?
jackaustin wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:37 am
So, apparently, I am too old-fashioned to appreciate music streaming and, especially when I travel abroad, I like to have it stored in my memory card.
I used to download music with emule, but nowadays it's not so efficient anymore. I tried u-torrent, but it's not very friendly: too many clicks required to download a single song... if you can find it.
I tried Songr but found very few songs.

I also tried some online tools to download mp3 from youtube, but the video's audio track is not always "clean" (maybe there are seconds of silence at the end, volume can vary between different videos...)...quite different from the experience I used to have.
Anyway, I could adapt to this, if I could find an efficient tool with no annoying ads.

Is it possible that today's music is so easy to listen to but... so difficult to store on a hard disk?
Do you have any advice? How do you download music?
Not relevant for LMMS.
If you have silence or other issues, use an audio-editor. Audacity is used by most. You need LAME for MP3
Thanks for post!
You can use online converters like yt mp3 or mp3converter.
I don’t know for sure about mp3, but personally I use a converter to convert mov to mp4 on mac, there is a lot of information about this on the Internet. By the way, maybe you can convert it to mp3 format there. I would advise you to check.
DJStarbreaker wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:13 am
I have been looking to upload some of my remixes to YouTube but I can't seem to find a good method to convert the file from WAV to MP4. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction for that?
The topic says 'mp3' and that's an easy question, so I will answer that one.

I use VLC Media Player to convert WAV to MP3.

Not sure exactly what you mean by converting WAV to MP4. WAV is an uncompressd audio format, and MP3 is a compressed audio format. MP4 can store both audio and video, and also other data such as subtitles.

I haven't uploaded YouTube videos so I can't comment on those details. But I think it would be useful so I have learning how to do that on my list.