Severed Heads Cover

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/robotsarepeoplet ... with-fleas

Finally finished my last album a few months ago and had to let things lie for a while. This is actually the second Severed Heads cover I did recently but the first one just didn't sit right. Just finished this one today, though, and I'm really happy with it so I thought I'd share it with you all. I know I haven't been around in a while. Been figuring some stuff out.

ANYWAY. Hope y'all enjoy the track. Lemme know what you think. The spoken samples are from "More Featherbed Stories" by Bill Smith, this weird old tape I found at a thrift store. The flute samples are me tootling mindlessly on a recorder. Local time is 8:22 PM. If you look to your left, you'll see whatever is over there.

I'm going to bed.
This track has a catchyness to it too. Nice work bro.
And good to see you back Foggy.

I myself have been a bit distant on the forums for a while now too. I've been busy with life things, and game dev stuff. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:33 pm
This track has a catchyness to it too. Nice work bro.
And good to see you back Foggy.

I myself have been a bit distant on the forums for a while now too. I've been busy with life things, and game dev stuff. :D
Oh neato! What kind of game dev stuff? (If you're at liberty to say, of course).
Myself and a buddy of mine have also embarked on a little game dev experiment, we're trying to bring Robot Finds Kitten into the third dimension.

(Also, thanks for the kind words!)