Need Help MIDI Keyboard Not Responding

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I've been working on a music project in LMMS. The issue I'm facing is with my MIDI keyboard not responding within LMMS. I've used this keyboard successfully with LMMS before, so I'm a bit perplexed as to why it's not working now Rapidfs Portal login,Online payments, all suggest EFT, wired salary management.
When I try to play the MIDI keyboard, there's no sound and no MIDI input registering on LMMS. It's as if LMMS isn't recognizing the keyboard at all.
Ruby Grace wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:07 am
I've been working on a music project in LMMS. The issue I'm facing is with my MIDI keyboard not responding within LMMS. I've used this keyboard successfully with LMMS before, so I'm a bit perplexed as to why it's not working now. When I try to play the MIDI keyboard, there's no sound and no MIDI input registering on LMMS. It's as if LMMS isn't recognizing the keyboard at all.
That is the key-factor. I will come back to that but first:
Have you re-booted? Do this:
unplug HW & and remove power cable.
Then shut down computer -completely -Pull the wall-plug! Wait 2 mins!
Then
Insert midi-conector cable
Insert HW power and turn HW ON
(some lights should get lid)
Insert pc power cable!
Start PC
Start LMMS
Look for your HW in menu
It works? Have fun!

Still no luck ...
Then Back to System changes.. What have you done to your PC between you had a working keyboard and now where the keyboard does not work?
Have you installed something, or removed something?
Does your keyboard work with an other program?
Have you checked all cables?
Have you disconnected every and reconnected everything again in the correct way?
You need to do trouble-shooting like that, because your keyboard works with LMMS, just not right now, and we cant do trouble-shooting on your system

Good luck

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome Ruby Grace!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480