I Feel your joy

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
This one is a keeper !

It's still of a "lounge" type, but very often with your tunes, I'm like "hey ! this would be the kind of background quality musique we would hear in a movie, while a main actor, a detective somewhat is looking for someone in a particular like in a bar for his quest / enquiry".

Just to say that those tunes are inspiring something but I let others tell what feeling they have.
newtoon wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:19 pm
This one is a keeper !

It's still of a "lounge" type, but very often with your tunes, I'm like "hey ! this would be the kind of background quality musique we would hear in a movie, while a main actor, a detective somewhat is looking for someone in a particular like in a bar for his quest / enquiry".

Just to say that those tunes are inspiring something but I let others tell what feeling they have.
Edit : try perhaps to see if an intro with just the bass line first would not be better and then the small rythm comes in ; this is too sudden to my taste, a bit like "beat it" of Jackson, you know. And that could increase a bit the overall length.
newtoon wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:24 pm
newtoon wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:19 pm
This one is a keeper !

Edit : try perhaps to see if an intro with just the bass line first would not be better and then the small rythm comes in ; this is too sudden to my taste, a bit like "beat it" of Jackson, you know. And that could increase a bit the overall length.
thank you my friend