I love music

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hey. Idk why but I bought logic, but I did. I know nothing about it. I know nothing about production. I bought 3k in equipment so I’m oh so serious. I want to do it for a hobby and see how far my creativity goes. I’m into self teaching so I can hold myself accountable and go at my own pace. Understanding the functions of anything is how I learn; so I don’t do good with just a show and tell type of learning style accompanied by visual aids. Do you guys have any preferred references I can look into? I know of “YouTube videos” but I’m looking for advice from those that never let you guys down. Those references you guys could always look back to as solid advice. Learning how to master vocals would be cool too. If I’m in the wrong community, just let me know. 🙃
kazoo9 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:34 am
Hey. Idk why but I bought logic, but I did. I know nothing about it. I know nothing about production. I bought 3k in equipment so I’m oh so serious. I want to do it for a hobby and see how far my creativity goes. I’m into self teaching so I can hold myself accountable and go at my own pace. Understanding the functions of anything is how I learn; so I don’t do good with just a show and tell type of learning style accompanied by visual aids. Do you guys have any preferred references I can look into? I know of “YouTube videos” but I’m looking for advice from those that never let you guys down. Those references you guys could always look back to as solid advice. Learning how to master vocals would be cool too. If I’m in the wrong community, just let me know. 🙃
Kind of : ) -Here its all about LMMS, but if you plan to use LMMS as your DAW then you are in correct forum.
Are you : p