Can't get Spitfire Audio LABS to work on my new PC

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I've been using Spitfire Audio LABS in LMMS for years. I have a new laptop and now I cannot get LABS to even appear in Vestige. Maybe the newest Spitfire Audio LABS may have updated everything to VST3, which, last time I checked, is not supported by LMMS. If this is the case, not much can be done for now, but if it isn't, any advice would be greatly appreciated!
susannah wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:23 am
I've been using Spitfire Audio LABS in LMMS for years. I have a new laptop and now I cannot get LABS to even appear in Vestige. Maybe the newest Spitfire Audio LABS may have updated everything to VST3, which, last time I checked, is not supported by LMMS. If this is the case, not much can be done for now, but if it isn't, any advice would be greatly appreciated!
If you have a LABS-DLL, it can be VST2. If LABS is not a DLL it is not VST2, and cant be used without middlelayer (Carla, Element or ??)
Thanks. I'm not familiar with Carla or Element...I'm sure I can find links. That might solve my problem. If there's a problem at all, it is only in the very latest version of LABS because it always worked before. They forced the update on me (as they always do), and because it's also when got a new laptop, that I'm not sure which side the problem is on.
susannah wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:58 am
They forced the update on me (as they always do),
Dont you have a DL of the working LABS on your old pc, then use that and see if it works