New Thanksgiving Phonk-Flavored R&B Tracks

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Happy Thanksgiving Week, Team LMMS!

To conclude my beats for November, I've completed two more electro-acoustic R&B beats in phonk flavor! In the wake of Thanksgiving this Thursday, I won't have the time or access to upload them on that day, so I'm featuring them today.

They are:

via SoundCloud: G.U.N.--Gratitude Upon Notion
via YouTube: G.U.N.--Gratitude Upon Notion

and

via SoundCloud: Elucidana Rosa
via YouTube: Elucidana Rosa

Have a listen, enjoy, and Happy (Impending) Thanksgiving!!! Two cents, please...
Now dat beat is cool! 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:25 am
Thanks! Hey, what did you think of the other one? Kinda slow, but it's also seductive. I also put out two more beats--except, I cranked up the metal, but still kept it smooth. Final 2023 beats in 'synthwave' coming up!

I think in 2024, I'll start practicing and creating some reggaeton, house, and more synthwave--of course, I won't forget the trap, phonk, lo-fi, and r&b! :lol: :lol: :lol:
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:36 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:25 am
Thanks! Hey, what did you think of the other one? Kinda slow, but it's also seductive. I also put out two more beats--except, I cranked up the metal, but still kept it smooth. Final 2023 beats in 'synthwave' coming up!

I think in 2024, I'll start practicing and creating some reggaeton, house, and more synthwave--of course, I won't forget the trap, phonk, lo-fi, and r&b! :lol: :lol: :lol:
First off, Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas to you bro. I hope you are having a good time.

Aye, cool! 2024 might be a big year for you and your music. Looking forward to what you create next year for sure. Oh yes, I forgot to comment about the 2nd track. It sounds really upbeat and I dig that. I love the cover art, with the lady with the fan. That pic would definitely make a great cover, for a music album.
It sure does...I'm glad you enjoyed both! I'm 46 today, and I wished LMMS was around earlier. Merry Christmas @BrandyStarBrite!!!

Be on the lookout for more red-pilled beats in 2024 as I throw in the edgy rock/metal-like touch with the upcoming beats...and it may be time to create an full length LP or EP!!!