Looking for a robot voice like in the song Das Boot from U96

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Also learning to work with LMMS, donated, I like it so much.

How would I get about this goal to have some text spoken in this voice that was used in some songs back in the day, even earlier than U96 their brilliant song 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 .
ituhabitu wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:32 am
text spoken in this voice that was used in some songs back in the day,
It would be best to Find a video or soundclip online, with the exact sound, you are looking for. -Link to it!
You need to add exact timestamps, for where the wanted sound starts, and less important -ends
You can click on the video, and choose to save the link at the specific time! or add a timestamp here
Like @2:32 -> 2:55
Then its much easier to advise, but i think that the key-phrase here is back in the day
. The typical 'u-boat' voice f.i. from Video killed the radio-star or Beatles Yellow-submarine is the result of speaking in a tube of a kind.

Often a vacuum-cleaner-tube is used, and the 'rotary'-effect is the result of swinging the tube around as you speak into the tube : D
That is old-school stuff but it works if you record with a microphone, but now there are loads of apps that can change sounds in all thinkable ways, also free ones and online
Just search for change my voice, but be careful you do not get malware! Use common sense

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome ituhabitu !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
There are many off the shelf software choices for synthesized voices. I remember posting about one for singing synthesis. I tried it with LMMS. I don't have time right now to search for it.

Although it's old school I like to experiment with eSpeak for text because it is free and it is not sample based. You can make many different voices.

ituhabitu wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:32 am
Also learning to work with LMMS, donated, I like it so much.

How would I get about this goal to have some text spoken in this voice that was used in some songs back in the day, even earlier than U96 their brilliant song