Presentation

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello !

My name is Thomas and I’m french,
I use lmms since maybe 6 years and I really like it !
I’m here to improve my mixing and mastering skills because I never really learn to do it but I realise that my songs are not that good, even if I like the composition I do, as I do not mix and master in a proper way, the result is rather bad
Moreover I’m here to find help about vst and plugins.
I play guitar and I’m learning piano

Thank you and greetings ,

Thomas
I use a plugin (lvlMeter) to see the dBs of each track, and thus mix each instrument, sample and voice at the desired height, I use the plugins from KiloHearts, Gvst, and TAL. all free.
Thomashnn wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:17 am
Hello !

My name is Thomas and I’m french,getting over it
I’m here to improve my mixing and mastering skills because I never really learn to do it but I realise that my songs are not that good, even if I like the composition I do, as I do not mix and master in a proper way, the result is rather bad

Thomas
There are tons of free tutorials and courses on YouTube and dedicated websites like Produce Like A Pro that can help you with this.
Thomashnn wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:17 am
Hello !

My name is Thomas and I’m french,

Thomas
Welcome to the forum Thomas.

If you want to make your sounds, or drum sounds sound heavier and more bassy, check out equalizers. Equalizers enhance sounds like drum sounds. And they make drum sounds sound more heavier, and add more bass to it too. Good for house music.