New silly robot tune

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
First new track I've made in a little while. I made up a sketch several months ago and then cranked out all the lyrics in one night and immediately hated everything about it. I don't remember why I went back to it exactly but after tweaking the sketch a little bit it started to grow on me and next thing I knew I was working on it obsessively every chance I got. Now I kind of really like it.

https://soundcloud.com/robotsarepeoplet ... -obscurity

VortexSupernova is right, soundcloud has a tendency to screw up mixing... after listening to the upload from the site it doesn't really pop like I'm used to. Oh well. You get the basic idea. Enjoy!

P.S. - Please excuse the weird radio noises at the beginning and end... I'm toying with a gimmick involving shortwave radio samples for my next album.
That's sound good!
Foggy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:12 am
First new track I've made in a little while. I made up a sketch several months ago and then cranked out all the lyrics in one night and immediately hated everything about it. I don't remember why I went back to it exactly but after tweaking the sketch a little bit it started to grow on me and next thing I knew I was working on it obsessively every chance I got. Now I kind of really like it.

https://soundcloud.com/robotsarepeoplet ... -obscurity

VortexSupernova is right, soundcloud has a tendency to screw up mixing... after listening to the upload from the site it doesn't really pop like I'm used to. Oh well. You get the basic idea. Enjoy!rice purity test

P.S. - Please excuse the weird radio noises at the beginning and end... I'm toying with a gimmick involving shortwave radio samples for my next album.
Thank you for providing the link!
Foggy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:12 am

VortexSupernova is right, soundcloud has a tendency to screw up mixing... after listening to the upload from the site it doesn't really pop like I'm used to. Oh well. You get the basic idea. Enjoy!

Dude, that 80's sounding tune sounds really good. :D