Can't Load Qt5Core and libwinpthread files?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I was experimenting with FL Studio and thought it would be a brilliant idea to have the FL plugin folder be the same as my LMMS plugin folder.

Turns out it wasn't, and now it's saying that Qt5Core.dll and libwinpthread-1.dll cannot be found, even though they are in the LMMS directory. I tried reinstalling LMMS fresh but the same error keeps popping up.

As of now, I can't load any of my FX/plugins, and unless I want to go through the hell of reinstalling every plugin I have, ever single project I have on LMMS has just turned to crap. I need help urgently!
JayChoken wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:59 am
I was experimenting with FL Studio and thought it would be a brilliant idea to have the FL plugin folder be the same as my LMMS plugin folder.

Turns out it wasn't, and now it's saying that Qt5Core.dll and libwinpthread-1.dll cannot be found, even though they are in the LMMS directory. I tried reinstalling LMMS fresh but the same error keeps popping up.

As of now, I can't load any of my FX/plugins, and unless I want to go through the hell of reinstalling every plugin I have, ever single project I have on LMMS has just turned to crap. I need help urgently!
I think your experiments with FLs is irrelevant, something 'else' has happened.
since you already have tried to re-install LMMS and failed, i think it is a OS issue.
You do not say what OS you are on, but i guess windows (?)
You need to make sure that you
* are fully updated
* does not have a corrupted folder
* does not have a win-error
During your FLs 'thing' -Did you mess with the C: library Program-folders?
That can mess everything up!
Program-folders is for win-usage only
In your situation i would
* back-up all user-files!!!
* Uninstall FLs
* Uninstall LMMS
* scan reg-edit for errors
* Do a windows repair + update
* DL new LMMS 1.22 or 1.3Alpha
* Install LMMS
Make your own decisions about FLs, that is transparent in respect to LMMS functionality.
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome JayChoken!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

And -Let us know the outcome :)