Is the behringer xm8500 any good?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I'll preface by saying I got the Arturia Minifuse 2 recently but before that, I was using a Behringer UMC22 and a usb mic and used them both with ASIO4ALL. Both the Behringer and my mic recorded at 16 bit. The Minifuse 2 records at 24 bit. Now my DAW glitches whenever I try to use the Minifuse and mic together and I'm not sure if it's a bit depth issue. If it is, are there any solutions omegle xender ?

Otherwise, is the behringer xm8500 any good? Any other mic suggestions in that price range? I'm planning on just scrapping ASIO4ALL altogether and using the interface if I can't use the Minifuse with my USB mic. :)
Berhringer makes reliable hardware, both its recreations of classic hardware no longer in production, and low-cost clones of current industry favorites. Have you posted this issue on the new Discourse-based, Arturia community forum?
https://forum.arturia.com
Arturia has increased their level of support over the past couple of years, and aside from occasional sarcasm from the typical musical prima donnas in every community, I found most people there, very friendly and helpful.

I don't know what platform you are using.
To save time and money, I bought a DELL XPS 8940 desktop workstation and customized it.
11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900K processor, Memory: 64 GB, Hard Drive: 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid-State Drive
Windows 11 Pro and Windows Subsystem 2 for Linux running MX Linux with the Liquorix Low-Latency, Low-Resource Kernel
https://liquorix.net
https://github.com/damentz/liquorix-package

I have 2 Audio/MIDI interfaces, a MiniFUSE 2 and the Line 6 HX Stomp, but use the MiniFUSE 2 as my primary interface, with the HX Stomp for FX and IR Amps and Speaker combinations.

My go-to DAWs are Reaper and Ableton Live for compatibility with the majority of people I work with, but I still try to support anything that is free and open-source, like MuseScore which now functions as a DAW since the dramatic upgrade in version 4.*, and of course, Ardour which has a steep learning curve, and now I'm learning LMMS.

The ASIO drivers for the MiniFUSE 2, in my experience, have lower latency while using less system resources than when I previously used ASIO4ALL. LMMS is the only DAW one that does see my system default of MiniFUSE ASIO drivers.
Utilizing the MiniFUSE 2 as your primary interface and the Line 6 HX Stomp for effects and amp modeling is a smart setup choice. Reaper and Ableton Live are indeed popular DAWs, and it's good that you support free and open-source options like MuseScore, Ardour, and LMMS.
Muiren wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:54 am
Berhringer makes reliable hardware, both its recreations of classic hardware no longer in production, and low-cost clones of current industry favorites. Have you posted this issue on the new Discourse-based, Arturia community forum?
https://forum.arturia.com
Arturia has increased their level of support over the past couple of years, and aside from occasional sarcasm from the typical musical prima donnas in every community, I found most people there, very friendly and helpful.

I don't know what platform you are using.
To save time and money, I bought a DELL XPS 8940 desktop workstation and customized it.
11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900K processor, Memory: 64 GB, Hard Drive: 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid-State Drive
Windows 11 Pro and Windows Subsystem 2 for Linux running MX Linux with the Liquorix Low-Latency, Low-Resource Kernel

I have 2 Audio/MIDI interfaces, a MiniFUSE 2 and the Line 6 HX Stomp, but use the MiniFUSE 2 as my primary interface, with the HX Stomp for FX and IR Amps and Speaker combinations.

My go-to DAWs are Reaper and Ableton Live for compatibility with the majority of people I work with, but I still try to support anything that is free and open-source, like MuseScore which now functions as a DAW since the dramatic upgrade in version 4.*, and of course, Ardour which has a steep learning curve, and now I'm learning LMMS.

The ASIO drivers for the MiniFUSE 2, in my experience, have lower latency while using less system resources than when I previously used ASIO4ALL. LMMS is the only DAW one that does see my system default of MiniFUSE ASIO drivers.
Regarding the Behringer XM8500 microphone, it's a budget-friendly dynamic microphone known for its durability and decent sound quality, especially considering its price point. It's commonly used for live performances, podcasting, and home studio recording. While it may not offer the same level of performance as higher-end studio microphones, it can still be a solid choice for beginners or those on a budget.
It is wise to set up the MiniFUSE 2 as the main interface and use the Line 6 HX Stomp for effects and amp modeling. Yes, Reaper and Ableton Live are well-liked digital audio workstations, and it's great that you endorse open-source alternatives like LMMS, Ardour, and MuseScore.