Changing the theme of Lmms problem.

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
Hello! Everytime I download for the Candy theme for lmms, the file comes back as Lmms, instead of extract as I normally do for any other downloads, and I have a file in whatever form. But I can't use the file, because there's an Error message saying that there was an error. I've watched the video for the 10th time. please! help me solve this problem. I really want to change my theme for Lmms.But I can't if I keep getting LMMS as the file to extract.
Velt wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:25 pm
Hello! Everytime I download for the Candy theme for lmms, the file comes back as Lmms, instead of extract as I normally do for any other downloads, and I have a file in whatever form. But I can't use the file, because there's an Error message saying that there was an error. I've watched the video for the 10th time. please! help me solve this problem. I really want to change my theme for Lmms.But I can't if I keep getting LMMS as the file to extract.
Velt wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:25 pm
We cant explain why a specific theme does not work, it may be for an earlier version, and no longer valid, or the file may have errors.

But when/ if you have a valid theme-folder without errors, the process of changing your theme is :
Find your installation folder with lmms.exe (right-click shortcut and choose open file-location)
In that folder you have the sub-folder data
Unzip the theme-files in
..data/themes
Open LMMS
Go to
Edit/Settings/ Directories
Find option Themes Directory
Browse to the folder you just unpacked and select that as theme-folder
Restart LMMS
The theme is now changed.