Problems with VST control panel displays in the new alpha

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.

Hello all . . .
I'm experimenting with LMMS alpha. Thanks for the opportunity!
All seems good, except for one thing. VST effects display.
When I import a project created in version 1.22, the VST effects import
and all work fine - but their inbuilt control panels fail to display.
There's just an enlarged version of the 'spanner' tools, which also works,
but the main control panels just aren't there.
As far as I can see, most of the VST effects are affected.
Many thanks for any assistance!

back_to_work wrote: ↑
September 27th, 2026, 11:19 am

Hello all . . .
I'm experimenting with LMMS alpha. Thanks for the opportunity!
All seems good, except for one thing. VST effects display.
When I import a project created in version 1.22, the VST effects import
and all work fine - but their inbuilt control panels fail to display.
There's just an enlarged version of the 'spanner' tools, which also works,
but the main control panels just aren't there.
As far as I can see, most of the VST effects are affected.
Many thanks for any assistance!

True, and there is a ticket already