Page 2 of 2

Re: Beat and bassline editor

Posted: May 4th, 2017, 1:04 pm
by musikbear
cosmia wrote: ↑
May 3rd, 2017, 5:55 pm
If I want to increase the bars and for them have the same drum pattern as existing, do I need to enter everything again? Or can it be copied?
ehh.. copied?
The benefit with B&B-tracks in song-editor is that they can be extended over as many bars you like.
Just drag them as long as you like, and everything will be repeated. If you insert a new block in the track, it will already have the content
You can see this in my rookie-guide Link in signature.

..unless you ask for something different..

Re: Beat and bassline editor

Posted: May 4th, 2017, 4:26 pm
by cosmia
I mean when I add steps in the bb window. They are blank but I want to copy the contents of the previous steps.

Re: Beat and bassline editor

Posted: May 5th, 2017, 12:29 pm
by musikbear
cosmia wrote: ↑
May 4th, 2017, 4:26 pm
I want to copy the contents of the previous steps.
Oh yes you want to elongate the pattern, but filled with the pattern you already made.
That is coming in next release