Page 2 of 2

Re: An energetic electro track.

Posted: October 3rd, 2017, 9:01 pm
by musicFreQ
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 2nd, 2017, 2:08 am
SonicSpeed wrote: ↑
September 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm
Inspired by bunch of people in masks robbing banks.
https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/heist
This one really sounds great.
I agree, gets the feel of the game down to a tee (although, I admit, not a huge fan of the game for some reason).

Re: An energetic electro track.

Posted: October 4th, 2017, 3:25 pm
by brandystarbrite
musicFreQ wrote: ↑
October 3rd, 2017, 9:01 pm
I agree, gets the feel of the game down to a tee (although, I admit, not a huge fan of the game for some reason).
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I agree. Same here. :mrgreen:
And believe it or not, I'm not a fan of GTA either. :lol:

Re: An energetic electro track.

Posted: October 10th, 2017, 4:16 pm
by musicFreQ
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 4th, 2017, 3:25 pm
musicFreQ wrote: ↑
October 3rd, 2017, 9:01 pm
I agree, gets the feel of the game down to a tee (although, I admit, not a huge fan of the game for some reason).
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I agree. Same here. :mrgreen:
And believe it or not, I'm not a fan of GTA either. :lol:
Well GTA I don't mind. I can take it or leave it. It's not bad but there are other games I'd rather play.