Page 2 of 2

Re: Desperate / Existential question tracks

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 5:52 am
by qantuum
Haha, very sweet of you to ask.
I have a lot of good friends a some passionate lovers to care about late at night.

My object of sorrow is more located in my inability to handle my belongings and my administrative life like a man does.
But worry not, I'm still alive.

Re: Desperate / Existential question tracks

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 6:10 pm
by Symbient
qantuum wrote: ↑
September 26th, 2017, 10:57 pm
Hello.

So tonight I was feeling very bad and made this up in 1 hour.

Hope you'll get as well this oppressive feeling (but not for too long, there's also a surprise hidden in the track)

Thanks for comments and appreciation

Cheers

https://soundcloud.com/marvin-shmn/void
Way to go Marvin You've succesfully filled the void with some intriguing vibrational dream.. good job, the right to melancholy track, that is somewhat haunting yet beautiful work! kudos.

Re: Desperate / Existential question tracks

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 8:15 pm
by qantuum
Thanks a lot man, your feedback is really appreciated :3

Re: Desperate / Existential question tracks

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 10:20 pm
by D.Ipsum
qantuum wrote: ↑
October 11th, 2017, 5:52 am
Haha, very sweet of you to ask.
I have a lot of good friends a some passionate lovers to care about late at night.
:lol: That's good! Where I am, I can't love anyone, it's dead. So, let's make music! :lol:

qantuum wrote: ↑
October 11th, 2017, 5:52 am
My object of sorrow is more located in my inability to handle my belongings and my administrative life like a man does.
But worry not, I'm still alive.
I understand this kind of shotgun :x

Re: Desperate / Existential question tracks

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 11:05 pm
by Foggy
Definitely liking A Right To Melancholy as well. When that low-down rippy bass noise hit around the one minute mark it gave me shivers. Went ahead and followed you after that :mrgreen:

Re: Void

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 1:49 am
by brandystarbrite
qantuum wrote: ↑
October 10th, 2017, 8:01 am
Hey all

I use this topic one second time since I've made a track that sounds similar to the one I presented first (Void)

It's located here,
https://soundcloud.com/marvin-shmn/a-ri ... melancholy
Personally, I don't think that the snare sound, sounds bad at all in this. :)
I'd say, lower down the snares volume a bit and add some sort of echo effect to it.

Overall, the song is quite an interesting one. Not bad at all. :)