Page 2 of 2

Re: My remix

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 12:16 am
by LMMSNewcomer
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2017, 9:34 pm

It's really a good plan to work from the originals.
Agreed. A lot of the songs which I want to remix aren't good candidates due to the lack of an acapella.

Re: My remix

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 3:08 am
by brandystarbrite
pansonics wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2017, 7:57 am
Speaking of my Sweet Dreams remix, I'd love to hear what it is you came up with! I remember when I first made it, I had so much trouble getting the sampling of Annie's vocals without getting the rest of the music involved, but I've since figured it out by then. Anywhos, (before I go off on a tangent) I'm sure that a lot more people than just myself or Brandy would enjoy that remix.
Yeah. I remember, when I listened to your version of that track, it was really nice. 8-)
I still haven't forgotten about it, even to this day. 8-)

Re: My remix

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 4:57 am
by D.Ipsum
By the way, I suppose you sent your first remix to the artist (Christopher Anton himself?). Did it go well?

Re: My remix

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 5:12 am
by LMMSNewcomer
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
November 19th, 2017, 4:57 am
By the way, I suppose you sent your first remix to the artist (Christopher Anton himself?). Did it go well?
I sure did! He said it sounds great. I sent him a snippet of the other remix which I'm working on (the one with the temporary extracted vocal track) and he said it sounds great as well.

Re: My remix

Posted: November 20th, 2017, 2:41 am
by pansonics
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
November 19th, 2017, 3:08 am

Yeah. I remember, when I listened to your version of that track, it was really nice. 8-)
I still haven't forgotten about it, even to this day. 8-)
Well I'm glad you enjoy it! I'm not sure if I'm not sure if I'm gonna make more or if I'm gonna take a break, but I'll figure it out. In the meantime, is that second remix available?

Re: My remix

Posted: November 20th, 2017, 12:46 pm
by LMMSNewcomer
pansonics wrote: ↑
November 20th, 2017, 2:41 am
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
November 19th, 2017, 3:08 am

Yeah. I remember, when I listened to your version of that track, it was really nice. 8-)
I still haven't forgotten about it, even to this day. 8-)
Well I'm glad you enjoy it! I'm not sure if I'm not sure if I'm gonna make more or if I'm gonna take a break, but I'll figure it out. In the meantime, is that second remix available?

Are you talking to me when you said, "Is that second remix available?"? If so, then the answer would be no, or at least for now.

Re: My remix

Posted: November 23rd, 2017, 12:23 am
by pansonics
LMMSNewcomer wrote: ↑
November 20th, 2017, 12:46 pm


Are you talking to me when you said, "Is that second remix available?"?
Yeah, sorry about that. I kinda was talking to both you and Brandy at the same time, but I was too sleepy to see my mistake. Lol.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing that remix! If you want, you can remix a song or two of mine to keep you busy in the meantime. :)

Re: My remix

Posted: December 13th, 2017, 11:40 pm
by LMMSNewcomer
Here's the new remix. I decided to use an online service called "PhonicMind" to extract the vocals. I hope you all enjoy it. I think this one is the best I've made :)

The full mix with the extracted vocals layered over it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-5G6PbDxw


..,And the instrumental mix for those who dig the music track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPFk_7zvDlk

Re: My remix

Posted: December 15th, 2017, 6:20 pm
by D.Ipsum
LMMSNewcomer wrote: ↑
December 13th, 2017, 11:40 pm
Here's the new remix. I decided to use an online service called "PhonicMind" to extract the vocals. I hope you all enjoy it. I think this one is the best I've made :)

The full mix with the extracted vocals layered over it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-5G6PbDxw


..,And the instrumental mix for those who dig the music track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPFk_7zvDlk
Well done.

The extracted voice sounds good :o

However, the reverb on the voice does not stick very well with the instrumental.