Look at Life - J Kidd [ NEED FEEDBACK ] Please :D

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Jbarn wrote: ↑
January 27th, 2018, 9:16 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
December 15th, 2017, 6:25 pm
Terrible, good atmosphere, I appreciate it well under the sun that hits hard. Too bad the end is so brutal ...
Wait, sorry for posting back on this but......
Did you say this was terrible? LOL
Lol, "terrible" in this context has a positive meaning. I hope that Belgian Francophones will not contradict me :lol:
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 28th, 2018, 4:38 am
Jbarn wrote: ↑
January 27th, 2018, 9:16 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
December 15th, 2017, 6:25 pm
Terrible, good atmosphere, I appreciate it well under the sun that hits hard. Too bad the end is so brutal ...
Wait, sorry for posting back on this but......
Did you say this was terrible? LOL
Lol, "terrible" in this context has a positive meaning. I hope that Belgian Francophones will not contradict me :lol:
Lol guess where I'm from
Jbarn wrote: ↑
March 16th, 2018, 12:11 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 28th, 2018, 4:38 am
Jbarn wrote: ↑
January 27th, 2018, 9:16 am


Wait, sorry for posting back on this but......
Did you say this was terrible? LOL
Lol, "terrible" in this context has a positive meaning. I hope that Belgian Francophones will not contradict me :lol:
Lol guess where I'm from
Serious? :lol:
French-speaking, Dutch-speaking or German-speaking?

In any case, in my mouth, "terrible" sounds positive (it may be the time that wants that).