Re: my new song
Posted: January 9th, 2018, 11:57 pm
i still need a name though
i still need a name though
what do you remember thinking or saying when making the song?MickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑January 9th, 2018, 11:57 pmi still need a name thoughall I have seen is things telling me i did well. Not trying to sound rude, I just really need a name
I remember saying:samthekid108 wrote: ↑January 10th, 2018, 12:26 amwhat do you remember thinking or saying when making the song?MickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑January 9th, 2018, 11:57 pmi still need a name thoughall I have seen is things telling me i did well. Not trying to sound rude, I just really need a name
that's what i usually do. usually what the main instrument sounds like or what i was hungry for or what scene the song would play in.
the problem is, i don't see that much variety in the genre to do that type of stuff
MickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑January 10th, 2018, 1:59 amDubswim?samthekid108 wrote: ↑January 10th, 2018, 12:26 amI remember saying:
"crap, this doesn't sound like dubstep"
samthekid108 wrote: ↑January 10th, 2018, 2:12 amOOH maybeMickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑January 10th, 2018, 1:59 amDubswim?samthekid108 wrote: ↑January 10th, 2018, 12:26 am
I remember saying:
"crap, this doesn't sound like dubstep"
I'm going in the direction of samthekid108 when he says "what do you remember thinking or saying when making the song?".MickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑January 9th, 2018, 11:57 pmi still need a name thoughall I have seen is things telling me i did well. Not trying to sound rude, I just really need a name