Attempt to Combine DnB and Synthwave

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
April 28th, 2018, 3:02 am
AgentJMartian wrote: ↑
April 21st, 2018, 5:46 pm
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
April 21st, 2018, 3:19 am

Is it the same link, in your first post above? :)
Yeah, its the same link. The versions that are on soundcloud right now are the latest versions.
Aye. I like how Going Up sounds.
This quest you're on, to combine DnB and synthwave, is quite an amazing one.
And it seems to be paying off. Both genres, seem to mesh together really well, in this tune.
Thanks, I'm surprised at how much positive feedback I've received. Everyone seems to like it, so I have begun working on another synthwave + dnb track.
AgentJMartian wrote: ↑
April 28th, 2018, 7:21 pm
Thanks, I'm surprised at how much positive feedback I've received. Everyone seems to like it, so I have begun working on another synthwave + dnb track.
WOOT! I look forward to it!