Progressive EDM : Beyond The Limits

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Thanks ;)
Do you mean the lead ? Because there is no sidechain on the drums.. As I said to Gps, I couldn't reduce the sidechain in this track because I would have lost the global feeling of my song :/
I'll have to do my best not to put too much of ot next time !
Okay. I understand now. I had a feeling that is why you did that. :)
Thanks for explaining.
Probem might also be on the kick, it was very powerful on Sub Frequencies, so maybe that makes it sounds weak
Yep. It's the kick I meant. :)
Thanks for your feedback Brandystarbrite :)
I'll do my best to follow your advices next time !
No probs.
Glad I could help T0NIT0RMX. :D
Glad we could all help. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:
Thanks ;)
Do you mean the lead ? Because there is no sidechain on the drums.. As I said to Gps, I couldn't reduce the sidechain in this track because I would have lost the global feeling of my song :/
I'll have to do my best not to put too much of ot next time !
Okay. I understand now. I had a feeling that is why you did that. :)
Thanks for explaining.
Probem might also be on the kick, it was very powerful on Sub Frequencies, so maybe that makes it sounds weak
Yep. It's the kick I meant. :)
Thanks for your feedback Brandystarbrite :)
I'll do my best to follow your advices next time !
No probs.
Glad I could help T0NIT0RMX. :D
Glad we could all help. :D
Yea ! You got it ! I'll have to make my own kick sound for the next track !
And thanks for your help and from other everyone who replied ! I really apreciate getting feedbacks !
Btw, if some of you want feedbacks, look -> soonvibes.com
It's a website were people give feedbacks and recieve some feedbacks back !
As you told me with accuracy, my kick & SC are the problem here, and most of people think there is a lack of punch on the drop (here : http://www.soonvibes.com/music/profile/ ... iginal-mix)
holy fudgenuts.... your music sounds something like from SmK (they're an amazing team making progressive, happy house)! AMAZING!
It alternates beautifully!
My only concern is that reverb snare you use. Usually with a snare like that, you don't want to use it every other second, it's better to use it for alternating within layers or adding a layer, but you used it to spice up the percussion.

Anyways, LOVE the song! 9.9/10!
The Chill Frog wrote:holy fudgenuts.... your music sounds something like from SmK (they're an amazing team making progressive, happy house)! AMAZING!
It alternates beautifully!
My only concern is that reverb snare you use. Usually with a snare like that, you don't want to use it every other second, it's better to use it for alternating within layers or adding a layer, but you used it to spice up the percussion.

Anyways, LOVE the song! 9.9/10!
Hey ! Thanks a lot ! I don't know them ! I'll have to check them out !

Could you tell me when you do hear the "reverb snare" ? (give me soundcloud time so I could understand when) because I used a lot of snares !

I'm glad you love the song :D and wow 9.9 ^^ thanks !
oh sorry! Should of been more specific:
at the 0:17-0:18 mark is when I hear that huge reverb snare. Usually when people use a snare like that, they don't use it too often; and only to use it for transitioning or adding layers. and especially when it was going from 0:24- 0:26 is when it is used a tad too often :)

haha no problem! I'm not joking about that rating! :D
The Chill Frog wrote:oh sorry! Should of been more specific:
at the 0:17-0:18 mark is when I hear that huge reverb snare. Usually when people use a snare like that, they don't use it too often; and only to use it for transitioning or adding layers. and especially when it was going from 0:24- 0:26 is when it is used a tad too often :)

haha no problem! I'm not joking about that rating! :D
haaa ok ! That pryda snare ! I know ^^ I used it too often but I actually put it at the very beginning (the first version of the project) and I got used to it, i forgot it ! Thanks anyways :)
Nice work T0NIT0 :) You really came through with this one.
Leche wrote:Nice work T0NIT0 :) You really came through with this one.
Haha Thanks ;) I'm glad you like ! I try to improve every time ! That's why I take so much time to create songs.
The song was accepted by RN : https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/beyon ... 1072344174 and shazam, Gplay, deezer... But here -> https://t0nit0rmx.bandcamp.com/track/be ... iginal-mix it's FREE DOWNLOAD !
Congratz :)
T0nit0 Your music is sounding great