Page 4 of 4

Re: That "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: June 13th, 2016, 11:30 pm
by Gps
Wow, what a great sound. :)

Re: That "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: June 14th, 2016, 12:22 am
by brandystarbrite
ACYDE Music wrote:Sounding REALLY REALLY good! Nearly similar! Brandy, sir, you did a good job!
Maybe there is too much delay. Thanks brandy, thanks for this sound. This is sounding awesome!!!
Yay! Thanks ACYDE. 8-)
Gps wrote:Wow, what a great sound. :)
Thanks Gps. 8-)

This was the toughest sound to make. It wasn't easy. :P
I know that the pitch sounds off a bit, but it was really difficult to get that exact pitch and that
vibrating hard knock sound as he hit the pipes. But this was the closest I could get. :P
ACYDE Music wrote:Maybe there is too much delay.
Yep. I kinda realised that too. So I shall lower the delay a bit. :D

I'll try and work on this Pipe Guy sound, a bit more and then make a tut. 8-)

Re: That "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: June 17th, 2016, 2:37 am
by brandystarbrite
Okay, I'll try and upload another wip of this Pipe sound, with less delay.
So look out for it.

Re: That "PVC Tube" or "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: June 19th, 2016, 6:09 pm
by tresf
You may consider reaching out to Snubby J on youtube, who's a sponsored RimbaTubes player.

https://youtu.be/ci_2BMqSRb0

https://youtu.be/0hj0hShhZ5c

For a fee, he may create and sell a royalty free soundfont (or know of one). Please share if he does, btw.

Re: That "PVC Tube" or "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: June 20th, 2016, 3:36 pm
by ACYDE Music
tresf wrote:You may consider reaching out to Snubby J on youtube, who's a sponsored RimbaTubes player.

https://youtu.be/ci_2BMqSRb0

https://youtu.be/0hj0hShhZ5c

For a fee, he may create and sell a royalty free soundfont (or know of one). Please share if he does, btw.

I don't know if i should contact him. I have the sound from brandy and I don't see a need for a request of a soundfont. But when you like one of him, contact him :)

Re: That "PVC Tube" or "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: June 21st, 2016, 12:11 am
by brandystarbrite
ACYDE Music wrote:I have the sound from brandy and I don't see a need for a request of a soundfont.
Nice to see, you guys like the Pipe sound, I made. :)
I'm putting up the Synth 1 Pipe sound tut I promised, this week, with a few extras. :D
So look out for it. 8-)

Re: That "PVC Tube" or "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: June 21st, 2016, 12:04 pm
by ACYDE Music
Yaaay :D

Re: That "PVC Tube" or "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: June 25th, 2016, 4:16 am
by brandystarbrite
For anyone else wanting to know, the Pipe sound Tut is up, in the Tutorials Section.

The 2nd part of the Pipe Sound tut, will be pics, showing how to make the Pipe Guy melody, in the piano roll, using the same Pipe Tube sound, we made in Synth 1.
I'm working on that 2nd tut right now.
I'll post it up soon dudes. :)

Re: That "PVC Tube" or "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: August 4th, 2016, 12:32 am
by brandystarbrite
I'll put up the Pipe Guy melody tut soon.
Pics of the notes in the piano roll, will be posted, so everyone could try and replicate the melody, using the
Synth 1 Pipe Tube sound tut, I put up a month ago.
So look out for it dudes. :)

Re: That "PVC Tube" or "Pipe Sound" :D

Posted: August 5th, 2016, 5:46 pm
by ACYDE Music
Even though I don't want to replicate a tune or something I will look at it!