Strange Audio Output

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello all,

I'm starting to have a rather strange problem with LMMS audio output. When I play anything, every sound is distorted and accompanied with an electric buzz. Its not a problem with my speakers/computer speakers/headphones though. I think it might have occurred when I started closing key functions to free up CPU....I closed something called svchost.exe, which caused my windows theme to revert to the nasty gray flat one on library computers. I restarted my computer, and the theme had reverted to XP though, so i assumed no harm was done....but after that sound from LMMS was screwed up...no other outputs where though, like Youtube or Soundcloud.

btw Im using an old Dell laptop with windows XP 32-bit, ASIA4ALL drivers, and SigmaTel Uudio( whatever that is....)
I think I had the same problem once. I fixed it by changing the Audio output to one of the others, sdl I think...? But, yeah not sure how to fix it other than try that, if you haven't already.
UPDATE:

Yeah I tried changing to another output put it just made it worse....then I tried reinstalling the Dell standard audio driver and SigamTel audio driver, which then screwed up my computer so bad im going to try and do a 1 week rewind to see if i can reverse the effects of ending svchost.exe....we will see if it works...
Sounds like a bit of a hassle. Tell me how it goes.