Page 1 of 1
LMMS Sharing Platform Broken? (FIXED)
Posted: June 11th, 2010, 12:45 am
by bcman
I think the
LMMS Sharing Platform is broken. When I try to add a song, I get a
File not found error. Anyone know when it'll be working again?
Re: LMMS Sharing Platform Broken?
Posted: June 13th, 2010, 3:35 pm
by kiranwayne
No idea when it'll be up again..But it's been down for a long time..and all the newer entries have disappeared ..For now, the best way would be to post the project files here in this forum..
Re: LMMS Sharing Platform Broken?
Posted: June 14th, 2010, 7:05 pm
by bcman
Oh well, thanks for the reply. I'll patiently wait for it to be fixed

Re: LMMS Sharing Platform Broken?
Posted: June 23rd, 2010, 4:28 pm
by fischkopf11
i hope you fix the sharing platform.
when will the new version come? are you even still working on lmms?
the sourceforge page doesn't show much activity

Re: LMMS Sharing Platform Broken?
Posted: June 23rd, 2010, 5:48 pm
by lowbudget
humm yes please fix the platform.
I'll hope you've got a data backup ... all my uploads are gone *snief*
BR
LB
Re: LMMS Sharing Platform Broken?
Posted: August 7th, 2010, 4:18 am
by bcman
Looks like they fixed the sharing platform! Check it out:
http://lmms.sourceforge.net/lsp/
Re: LMMS Sharing Platform Broken? (FIXED)
Posted: September 2nd, 2010, 8:13 pm
by bcman
I tried to submit a comment using the sharing platform and got a 404 error: An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
Anyone else having this problem?
Re: LMMS Sharing Platform Broken? (FIXED)
Posted: September 3rd, 2010, 8:48 am
by musikbear
Yes, i could not lock in wednesday, but its ok today :)
BR.