Midi Vst Plug-ins.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I am curious as to whether or not these are compatible with LMMS. I recently downloaded a vst called Humanisator, which messes with the velocity of your tracks, in an attempt to 'humanize' them nonetheless, via midi. However, I know nothing about midi. The instruction manual that even came with it said that most hosts aren't compatible with 'midi vst plug-ins', so I am a bit disheartened.

So, are midi vst plug-ins compatible with LMMS? If so, would anyone mind giving me a step by step tutorial on how to get Humanisator to work? Any help is appreciated, though I'm prepared for the worst (meaning I'm expecting that it probably isn't compatible at all).
No, it won't be, sorry.

Here's what you can do to get pretty much the same effect, though: go through your instrument tracks one by one. When you open each track, enlargen the lower part of the window where the velocity bars are, then zoom out in the pattern view. Then run your mouse left to right through the velocity bars: slight trembles in your human hand will cause variations in the velocity, thus humanizing your instrument track.
Another little trick to simulate is in a drum track in the piano roll- at the bottom, vary the volume of each hit.
that way, every kick or snare hit doesn't "sound" exactly the same, there's some variation that sounds a little less mechanical.
Thanks, guys. The help was/is very much so appreciated.

Editing the velocity manually, I didn't like doing it because the velocity would always change drastically, but now that I know you can enlarge the velocity area and then even zoom back to get more perspective, the velocity changes are way more subtle and I am infinitely happier with it. :)

Regarding drums, I've also found that using samples that sound very, very similar (though not quite) and then expanding your beat throughout those multiple samples, along with the slight changes in velocity, will make it sound even more realistic, since a drummer hitting their drum doesn't exactly make the same noise all the time. Combining this with accents would probably make some great grooves, too. ;)
Also, you can automate tempo and add very slight, 1-3 BPM variations to it randomly every couple of beats.

Also also, you can use TAP fractal doubler, to create an illusion of doubletracking - it adds slight imperfections to the pitch and timing of the fake double, making the instrument sound more alive.