question about mixer

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
i've been watching some tutorials for FL studio and this made me wonder about features in the mixer.
1. i'm not sure what a "bus" is, but is there something equivalent in lmms?
2. can i do "send" and "routing"?
is there a way to send only the reverb of a sound to a channel?

thanks!
1. not yet
2. not yet except in a very limited fashion, you can send each instrument to one fx channel, and have several instruments on one fx channel, but you can't route fx channels anywhere except master. This is being worked on - in the future you'll be able to route fx channels to other fx channels, but this won't make it in for the next version, possibly the one after it though.
thank you for the reply and also for all the other answers for my threads :)
abcde111 wrote: is there a way to send only the reverb of a sound to a channel?
Some reverb effects (for example "Calf Reverb LADSPA") have a "Dry Amount" Controll.
You can:

- Tweak your sound
- Clone the track
- Add the reverb effect to the second sound
- Put its Dry Amount to 0
This way you have a track (the first one) with the sound itself and another (the cloned one) with the reverb only, so you can send them to different channels.
Mind the order of the effects

Dry Amount is the initial sound volume.
The opposite is the "Wet Amount", which is the reverb volume.
robiby wrote:You can:

- Tweak your sound
- Clone the track
- Add the reverb effect to the second sound
- Put its Dry Amount to 0
This way you have a track (the first one) with the sound itself and another (the cloned one) with the reverb only, so you can send them to different channels.
Mind the order of the effects
The problem is, that if you make any changes to the first track, they won't be updated in the second track, so you have to manually ensure the tracks stay identical. Same thing with the instrument preset.

Another way to do this is to instead just clone the instrument, then daisy-chain the two instruments together via MIDI (enable midi output in first one, enable midi input in second one) and then just put notes in the first instrument track. The downside with this is that the second instrument is limited to MIDI and MIDI doesn't support all the things LMMS supports (example: per-note pitch bends). But if you don't need per-note pitch bends or per-note panning, then it's fine.
thx :)