Sxfr plugin

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Great plugin and wonderful sounds coming out of it.

I am trying to make a project with this plugin and I am getting an annoying clicking coming from it.
I have tried all that I can and I still hear a clicking sound at the end of every note.

I am using the latest LMMS version so is this an issue? A bug?
Does it happen in both playback and export?
at the end of every note.
then you need to manipulate release a tiny amount, but it can be difficult to get it right
diiz wrote:Does it happen in both playback and export?
Yes. I think I may of solved it by having to lower the volume slightly on a certain sxfr knob setting. Not sure if it is a bug issue. It does not make these clipping noises in the earlier release of 0.9.90.
musikbear wrote: then you need to manipulate release a tiny amount, but it can be difficult to get it right
I have tried this method and the clipping still remains. this only seems to happen in the sxfr plugin because i tried it with all others and i could solve the clipping issue with this tried and tested method.

I suppose this is one for the developers to sort out. Can someone arrange a bug report?
cant reproduce as a general issue, but this is important:
It does not make these clipping noises in the earlier release of 0.9.90.

Was that the exact same settings in the plugin?
Eg the presets was identical?
musikbear wrote:cant reproduce as a general issue, but this is important:
It does not make these clipping noises in the earlier release of 0.9.90.

Was that the exact same settings in the plugin?
Eg the presets was identical?
No not the exact same settings. It just seemed to happen in the new version, so i went back and downloaded the earlier version and there is no clipping now in the sxfr plugin.
Very strange. Oh well i'll see what happens when the final release is due.
roy38 wrote:Yes. I think I may of solved it by having to lower the volume slightly on a certain sxfr knob setting.
Which knob
roy38 wrote:
No not the exact same settings. [/quote]
then its not compareable.
As i said, i cant force clipping on my 92-win32
Can you upload the preset?
Too be honest guys, this gets a little complicated and frustrating. There is no clipping on an earlier version as mentioned before. Maybe I had done something wrong while I was playing around with the sxfr plugin. I am assuming that no one else has had this issue of the sound clipping while in playback?

How do you upload the preset musikbear?