Add Sample Track and Mixer channels?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
This is 0.4.15, but if there's difference in 0.9.* or 1.0, tell, because I think I'm moving to newer version soon...

If I add a sample track, I can't figure out how to assign it to a mixer FX channel. Is it possible?

When I click normal sample track it opens either naming or effects chain dialog, but there is no mixer channel selector, like in all instruments have.

Also, is FX channels fader executed before or after FX effects?

edit:typos
No, you cant link it to mixer. You can add effect directly to the components own effect-chain.
-unfortunately, sample-track is kind of an 'orphan' in current and previous releases. There are a lot of ideas and good will aimed at this component, but it will be for later releases.
Thanks for the info! Good to hear there are developments ongoing! :D
musikbear wrote:No, you cant link it to mixer. You can add effect directly to the components own effect-chain.
-unfortunately, sample-track is kind of an 'orphan' in current and previous releases. There are a lot of ideas and good will aimed at this component, but it will be for later releases.
Good. It would be so good to use the same effects as with other instruments. I wanted to link it to a mixer as well but usually i just add an automation to it, if I wish to lower the volume or add any effects to the sample track.