Questions involving copyright

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello there.

I like to use LMMS to make music, however I use the sounds that the LMMS software offers.
I would like to know if using the sounds from LMMS to make your music is considered as copyright.

I mainly used "bell_choir01.ogg" which is the reason why i'm nervous about this.#

Thanks!
(what i mean by copyright is by if you would get into trouble if you used it on your video by the LMMS software)
bump
Welcome to lmms.
Darenia wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:58 pm
if you would get into trouble if you used it on your video by the LMMS software)
You may use samples in your own finished work, but you may not re-distribute the samples as your own, or in a freebee pack with other samples.
musikbear wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:28 pm
Welcome to lmms.
Darenia wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:58 pm
if you would get into trouble if you used it on your video by the LMMS software)
You may use samples in your own finished work, but you may not re-distribute the samples as your own, or in a freebee pack with other samples.
Thanks!

So is using your own sounds for your music the best way to go if you want to face no problems with copyright?
Darenia wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:57 pm
So is using your own sounds for your music the best way to go if you want to face no problems with copyright?
Everything you make and uses in lmms belongs exclusively to you!
Lmms crew /devs will never claim any kind of ownership to anything you make with lmms.
It belongs to you
musikbear wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:33 pm
Darenia wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:57 pm
Everything you make and uses in lmms belongs exclusively to you!
Lmms crew /devs will never claim any kind of ownership to anything you make with lmms.
It belongs to you
Sounds great!
Thanks!