LMMS Project to Cubase

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi,
Lmms is really my favorite program to compose songs.
But after 2.5 years the program has't enough features for me , so I decided to upgrade to Cubase.
Unfortunately I've already begun a few songs with LMMS. Therefore, I ask myself if there is any possibility to export projects in a Cubase readable format? Is there maybe a plugin which I could use?
Hello,
I'm sorry, but there is no way to do it "automagically" xD

You may:
- Export single tracks of your projects and import them as samples
- Export single loops and use them as loops (it depends on the kind of song)
- Try to produce similar sounds using the plugins of Cubase and then writing the score by hand.

Anyway, what are the features you miss in LMMS? Some interesting features are coming in the next releases.
Also make sure you've tried the last versions of LMMS. (1.0.x)
I think I said it wrong.
I mean something like a *.midi export funktion.
Thanks for your answer.
I hate sample editing in LMMS and the Piano Roll haven't got enough featers (Like Pitch editing for a single note).
Unfortunately LMMS doesn't have midi export, and it is quite a problem on Windows...
There was a topic showing how to record midi coming from lmms, but I lost that topic and it seems there is no way to find it again: you had to install a program, then you can send MIDI from lmms to that program, and record it on another program.
EDIT: found it https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/lmms ... =3&t=1275

LMMS can't edit samples much, but you can use other audio editors for that, like Audacity, and then import the audio back to LMMS.

Pitch Editing is already a feature of piano-roll: write a note, then click on the button "detune mode" (which is after the write-delete-select buttons), and click on the note you want to detune.