Editing note fluctuations in presets (TripleOss and ZynAdd)

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Heyo' again, after figuring out the issue with samples a while back thanks to you guys, I have another question that's been clawing at the back of my head 'till now.
I've been wanting to try to use the guitar-based synths for music tracks for a while (since some of the stuff I have right now isn't as versatile and whatnot), and Trash Guitar 2 and SEGuitar are of my favorites to use. That being said, is there some way to lessen or even disable the note fluctuations (which is the dumb man/me's way of saying "every time I use the same note it sounds different every time which I'm assuming is due to the waveform or something or other")? Because I'd like for the sound to be more consistent with each note, I suppose. I might be butchering the terminology here, so forgive me on that.
While I'm not 100% due to not having looked at those particular patches in a long time, look at the FX tab in the instrument window. If there are any effect modules called anything along the likes of phaser, flanger, or auto anything, try disabling them to see how they affect the sound. They are more than likely the culprits of the varied sound.
what you call 'flutuations' are the variation over time or in the envelope
Indeed flanger phaser distortion and other as like, will cause exactly that, but so will the actual envelopes for cutoff, and resonance !
-And, you want that!
you wont be able to reconize the instrument as an electric guitar, if you take this away -it will go 'flat' and boring, not griddy at all, so you are looking for a way to remove the charachtarisca of the good el-guitar sound!
What is your intended use, perhaps another instrument can do it for you, if you explain
The trick is to make an instrument that will retrick the envelopes initialization, in exactly the same way, each time it is activated.

Now -would you do something for us / lmms?
Trash Guitar 2 is a default instrument in the zasfz collection.
I would ask you to try to:
*load Trash Guitar 2
*open the zasfz GUI
What happens?
Please describe the event, and access the time before the zasfx GUI apear.
If it result in a problem, please describe the problem, and tell us the version of lmms and your OS (type + version + servicepack installed)

--edit--
do you like this one?
http://youtu.be/oWXXq3S_MUI
I'm trying to emulate the main guitar-esque synth used in some of Danny Baranowksy's tracks, especially the one in The Battle for Little Slugger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL-8rU8ltA4. See like, when I want to make a consistent-sounding melody or such that uses a metal guitar, the behavior of the instruments sorta' off-puts me a bit because of how very loose they are; you can't control how they sound, they do what they want. They're the closest I have to electric guitar alternatives outside of manipulating samples or using the DSK pack (which while pretty quality for free, seemed really iffy in places on how it sounded at certain note lengths or tempos, among a few other things I last remember; might have to look at them again).
I suppose I want to have control over how the notes sound, rather than having to be contented with how the instrument DECIDES to sound at the time. I'm trying to put together compositions for some projects and I suppose I'm afraid of these otherwise nice-sounding instruments standing out in contrast to things such as orchestral samples or the like and making a mess of the compositions.
Making SEGuitar behave is easy, just bypass the flanger (or use more dry and less wet signal). To me a total bypass sounds way more unnatural than the original.

The Trash Guitar 2 sound is trickier, you'll have to dig into the ZynAddSubFX knobs, of which there are quite a few. But something mentioning LFO or phase would be the one(s) to look for.
...please - would you try to open Trash Guitar 2 and report?
and if you like the preset i made let me know- i will put it on the lsp

the guitar in little sluggar, is afaikt a serious heavy FM modulated saw, i can try to make a preset, but it is not a given thing :p
Especially the 'snear' is a amp thing, and i doubt i will be able to emulate that
-Could be a fun thing, perhaps for a mothtly 'contest' -Best emulation of the sound of the month
User send soundclips, and one is drawn randomly from the stack -Perticipants then have to emulate it
Best preset will be included in next release
Like it? :p
Don't know if this is of any help concerning to the topic, but just found this tut's, maybe this can be of any help.

Tut of LazerBlade of ZynAddSubFX and creating a powerful synth guitar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyzAaQpxAjs

Guitar suite (freeware - It is a suite of vst plugin with amplifiers and analog processors)
http://www.simulanalog.org/guitarsuite.htm

Here you can here the difference with the guitar suite in use
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLsQ6codiGA
Simple fix: Sample a single note of the preset (make it long enough) then load up the sample, add an amp envelope, and you're all set. Guaranteed, no variation in timbre.

Another trick for the flanger: tempo sync the modulation rate so that it matches the quantization of the notes you play. This way the flanger is always in the same position relative to the playing note. Do the same for any other LFO's in the preset and that should do the trick.