ZynAddSubFX preset sounds different beyond version 1.0.3

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Specifically the "/Synth/Resonance Synth" one. It seems to add a weird kind of extra resonance in the newer version (I tested 1.0.95), and it definately doesn't sound good in my project. To replicate, compare the resonance synth in 1.0.3 or earlier to the same one in 1.0.95.

Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance,
Jan Heemstra
mmm yes, you could be correct. It is not in lmms as such, that the change took place. What has happend is, that the version of zasfx that was part of lmms < 1.0, was replaced with a new, and better version. ..but
There could very well be differences between the pre-1.0 and current zasfx, but it is 'kind of' not lmms fault -
Its a pro-con situation:
Does lmms want the updated and still develloped vesion of zasfx, or an outdated version
The descission was to update

I would in this context ask you to do something for the project

zasfx/Guitar/Trash Guitar 2 is a default instrument in the zasfz collection.
I would ask you to try to:
*load Trash Guitar 2
*open the zasfz GUI
What happens?
Please describe the event, and access the time before the zasfx GUI apear.
If it result in a problem, please describe the problem, and tell us the version of lmms and your OS (type + version + servicepack installed)

I cant say that this will help you, well not in respect to this thread, but it will benefit lmms devellopment.
musikbear wrote:I would in this context ask you to do something for the project

zasfx/Guitar/Trash Guitar 2 is a default instrument in the zasfz collection.
I would ask you to try to:
*load Trash Guitar 2
*open the zasfz GUI
What happens?
Please describe the event, and access the time before the zasfx GUI apear.
If it result in a problem, please describe the problem, and tell us the version of lmms and your OS (type + version + servicepack installed)

I cant say that this will help you, well not in respect to this thread, but it will benefit lmms devellopment.
You should stop posting this in every Zyn related thread. It is not 'on topic' and you would benefit more if you made a specific thread for it.