Build troubles

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I am determined to get this program to build. I seem to be getting stuck while compiling triple oscilator.

Code: Select all

[ 29%] Building CXX object plugins/triple_oscillator/CMakeFiles/tripleoscillator.dir/moc_TripleOscillator.o
/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file `/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.9.2/../../../../lib/crti.o' is incompatible with i386 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file `/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.9.2/crtbeginS.o' is incompatible with i386 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file `/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.9.2/crtendS.o' is incompatible with i386 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file `/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.9.2/../../../../lib/crtn.o' is incompatible with i386 output
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
winegcc: g++ failed
Any help would be much appreciated.
You are building the 64 bit version, right? And you do have a 64 bit computer AND OS then, right?
Yes I'm running Arch 64-bit.
OK, then I don't know, cause I have never built it from source :)

I can only link you the developer wiki which has build instructions https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/wiki and advice you to either file a bug on github or ask on the developer mailing list if the trouble continuous