LMMS App for Iphone, Driod and Mobile Devices

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

An LMMS app would be exeptional for all users that have downloaded lLMMS to their personal computers.

Some ideas/wishlist for the app:

-Allow for users to listen to thier own created music from computers on their mobile devices
-Be able to share songs with others that have the LMMS app
-Allow users to edit or restructure their songs
-Contains Forums, Community, and other features that the LMMS website provides

These are just a few ideas that I have thought of that I think would be very usefull for LMMS users. I don't think that an LMMS app should let you create a song from scratch, but more of listening to what you have created and showing others in a convenient fasion.

I don't think that there is a thread that has talked about this already but if there is im sorry for the duplicate.
Let me know under the comment section if you have any more ideas and hopefully if their is enough demand for this we could see this kind of thing in the near future. Thank you.
I second this as the future seems to be implementing on tablets music making on the go.
This is about an app in addition to the existing LMMS, not LMMS itself, right?

I'm OK with this as long as LMMS itself can stay fully functional when not connected to the internet (yes, this can happen to people). An app with online/social/sharing features is OK, but LMMS should not become a cloud based DAW. There are other programs for that purpose.
Maybe have a version of LMMS modified for mobile devices with links to the website included?

I agree with caLRo. LMMS on a mobile platform is an excellent idea, but it shouldn't have too strong of a social aspect. I think links to the website would work fine in place of that.