Second Piece and a Little Apology

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello again Wonderful People,

First off, I apologize if posting this second piece right after posting my first is rude or anything distasteful. I have no idea if there's an unspoken rule about the posting of your own material, and the last thing that I want to be is irritating or seem self-absorbed--I truly am just excited about this program and excited to be making music that I've longed to create for so many years. I am thankful to all of you who have helped me and listened to my beginner music.

All of that being said, here is the aforementioned second track. Thank you all so much! Cheers to LMMS! 8-)

https://soundcloud.com/user396253/press ... tle-screen
There certainly isn't anything wrong with sharing more music :)

Personally, I would keep all my projects/music in my own topic just so I could keep track of it myself, but that's just me :D
When a friend advised me to try sports betting, I barely understood it all. But after registering at betway sign up, everything fell into place. The process was so simple and straightforward, and the site offered so many opportunities! The bonuses for newcomers made me feel more confident in the world of betting. And the variety of sports events and games made my adventure unforgettable.