The Multiband EQ Plugin broken after LMMS 1.1.2 and 1.1.3

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello guys, I am using LMMS 1.1.2 32 bits on a Windows 7 computer and now I noticed if I put this plugin in any instrument it gives an insane gain to all notes, generating only white noise and hurting my ears. Are someone else with this problem?
This plugin? Anyway, 1.1.2 has problems with VST, please go back to 1.1.0 if that is crucial for you :)
Sti-Jay wrote:This plugin? Anyway, 1.1.2 has problems with VST, please go back to 1.1.0 if that is crucial for you :)
Well I had read in the release notes that the main problem was with VST, not with effect plugins like the Multiband EQ. I don't know if "plugin" is the correct name of those effects that you apply in instruments like Calf Reverb or Flanger. :P
Oh, somehow I didn't get that you were talking about multiband EQ. It should work... cause it is LADSPA, not VST. Never experienced it myself, but it is interesting, because of changes in the mixer in that version, should have been changes for the better.
the gist of this is that 1.1.2 has be 'drown back' Just like the auto-giants, when they realize that their car cant breake or has a tiny bittie issue with exploding airbags... :)
Dont use
1.1 is off. stable release
Use
Bumping this post to say that the Multiband EQ is also broken on the new version (1.1.3).
sorry, i diddent adress the core-issue in the first place. it is now.
I recommend you to use the 10-band eq,
(as i do here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mFHDyWGh9c
)
It is working perfectly, and has fine spread over the span of Hz.
If it is not what you want, you can use most vst-eq in 1.1.3
Here i recommend Nyquest, because of next to no cpu usage

btw ! BlueCat collection does NOT work with lmms